Only a few days left and this fermented recipe is really quick only takes 3-5 days so you can serve it with your Christmas lunch on Sunday.
When you eat fermented vegetables you really do something good for your self and you elevate your health to a higher level.
Fermented foods give you more for your buck as fermented foods have shown to have more nutrients the raw foods.
I really hope you like this recipe, it’s one of my favorites!
Fermented Beetroot and Horseradish Relish
– 500 gram raw beetroot, peeled and grated
– 50 gram finely grated horseradish
– 1 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
– 3/4 tablespoon Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
– 1/2 probiotic capsule
1. mix the beetroot with the salt and massage for a few minutes until the juices comes out.
2. Add all the ingredients, mix and put them in a sterilized kilner jar.
3. leave for 3-5 days, taste as you go along,