Don’t Italiens make the best tasting food ever?
This is my raw vegan Marinara recipe so delicious and comforting, perfect as a family meal!
I know some kids put their noses up when they see the spiralizer being used but then you can just make them the sauce which is full of vitality.
And since it’s raw it will take you no time to whip up, especially if you are quick with a knife!
Raw Spaghetti Marinara
– 1 1/2 cup chopped and deseeded tomatoes
– 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
– 2 tablespoons fresh basil
– (2 tablespoons olive oil if you don’t use the sundried tomatoes that comes in oil)
– 2 garlic cloves
– 2 teaspoons dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon vinegar
– 2 large zucchini for your spaghetti